Sunday, November 16, 2008

SNOT, SNOT and more SNOT!!!




Sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile, but we have all been sick at our house with bad colds or the flu, or something....I could have posted some pretty sick pics of booger noses and Snotty faces, but I really want you to keep checking the blog out, and that would have ruined it!! Besides being sick, I have been working a lot too, so not much has been happening at our abode. Here are a couple of cute pics until I am able to post something of interest again!!!

2 comments:

jen said...

Dang sickness. Sorry! I hope you have a better week!

dana liston said...

Kimi!!!
You are a blogger!! So am I. I am happy I found your site (very randomly). I tried to call the other day-did you get my message? Any who I am going to put your link your site on mine if that's okay. I like your Bella costume idea-very clever. Call me or check out my blog at russellanddanaliston.blogspot.com or both! I miss you. Oh and if you talk to Keri tell you I want to check her blog out too.