Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!







Our cute little trick-or-treaters. Hannah is such a cute princess. She was funny, because she wanted to have her hair and everything just like Cinderella's....a pony tail wouldn't do...her hair and everything had to be the same as Cinderella's. Kids are so cute!
Hunter the vicious Spider!! We took him to a few houses trick-or-treating with us, but he ended up going back home. (it was already hard enough takin Hannah and Ian around!)
My pumpkin carving skills are improving I think!! These actually turned out alright!

6 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I laughed hard at Hunter the vicious spider! Hannah and Ian look amazing. Love Hannah's princess hair.

You are a pumpkin caring pro!

martha said...

The cat pumpkin is awesome! And Hunter, how cute. I wanted to make Roo a costume, but didn't know where to begin. I loved Hannah's hair, so pretty.

Kelly and Whitney said...

oh how sweet!! your kids looks adorable. Hannah makes a beautiful Cinderella. and Ian remindes me of "Dem Bones" from the thriller show. Hope you had a great Halloween! we have been talking about making a trip down to your house cause it has been forever and we miss you all.

Sol said...

hey kim, sol here (old Stansbury neighbor) your kids look adorable, Cinderella's hairdo is perfectly beautiful! The dog's custome freaked me out, that is creative!

Melinda said...

Good pumpkins! The kids look so cute. You did a good job on Hannah's hair. Sorry I missed everyone on Saturday.

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

SOooo cute! I can't believe how grown-up Hannah Banana looks! She's so adorable, as with Ian!! Looks like fun!