Sunday, October 12, 2008

WELCOME WINTER! (In october!!!)





The first thing that Hannah said when she woke up and saw the snow was, "Mommy, it's Christmas!" Well, it does look like Christmas here, so you can't blame her! We knew that snow was expected, but we thought maybe we would get an inch or so....I'm still not quite sure how much we got, but I wasn't ready for this much!! Aghhhhh! The kids and Hunter really wanted to go and play in it, so we let them. Here is our first snowman of the year! In the third picture, Hunter was trying to take the Snowman down! He LOVES the snow! Silly dog....

6 comments:

Tanielle said...

Wow! You guys got a lot more snow than we did! Ours didn't stick!

Melinda said...

You guys got a lot more than we did. It looks like you had fun :)

Hayden came running into our room this morning shouting, "It's winter day!"

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

I know can you believe this?? It's insane, I can't be cooped up quite yet!! Very impressive snowman!!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Now that is CRAZY!

Bridget said...

We didn't get that much in our new area. I won't let my kids see the pictures. They will be sad that we didn't have enough for a snowman.

bv said...

We didn't get very much at all in Sandy :( I love the pics of your kiddos! I can't believe how big they are and I love the pic of Hunter!