Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hill Air Force Week!

















It was Air Force this week in Utah, and we are lucky enough to live close to Hill Air Force Base. (not so lucky when the F16's fly over the house and scare everyone to death!!)
We went up there today and saw a bunch of cool fighter planes, helicopters, and jets. The weather was cold and stormy, otherwise, we would have stayed longer. We got to see a lot of the Thunderbirds performance, which was way cool too! It's amazing what they can do in the air! (There was a downpour about 15 min into the show!)
























1 comment:

dana liston said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Hey my email is danaliston@gmail.com. And no Alexa hasn't filled me in on anything so email me or call me and give me the scoop! Miss you! :)