Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friends Reunion

Dana, Alexa, Me, Kaylynn, and Keri


This past weekend, my best friends from High School and I all got together. We couldn't remember how long it had been since our last reunion, but it has been a few years! (Way too long!) Most of us live in Utah, but we are all scattered along the Wasatch Front, and one of us lives in Hawaii! It was so great to see everyone and all of the kids. Between the 5 of us, we have 17 kids. I have 2, Keri has 4, Kaylynn has 4, and Dana and Alexa each have 3. Crazy, and I'm sure there are more to come!


I had so much fun, and it was great to see you guys! Maybe next time we meet, we'll have to eat at Arby's for old times sake! Love you guys! (How come I'm the only one who looks like I eat at Arby's every day??) You all look great!




2 comments:

dana liston said...

Kimi,
I had that best time! Thanks for hosting our reunion and getting us all together. I loved seeing you guys and you are right, it has been way too long! Thanks for emailing the pictures. :)

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

You rock Quality! I loved seeing you all!! Thanks for arranging it all. we definitly need to do it more often! After Arby's we'll have to hit Dairy Queen.