Saturday, August 8, 2009

My sister-in-law has started a new photography business. She has so many talents, and among them is photography. Since I am not very computer saavy, I haven't figured out yet how to put a link on my sidebar to advertise for her. The new pics of the kids that I have added are ones that Melinda recently took. We went to Antelope Island to take them, which was pretty interesting. There was a beautiful sunset, but it was stinky, a huge hike to get out to where the water was, and there were TONS of bugs and flies, etc...everywhere. It was kind of gross, but the pics still turned out great! If you click on the pics of the kids, it should take you to Melinda's website. Thanks again, Melinda!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

:) Thank you for the plug. I had a lot of fun out at Lake Stinky with you guys. Who would have thought such a pretty place could smell so bad?

The links on your pics didn't work, it's a blogspot URL: www.melindabryantphotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Duh, I knew that! They should be fixed now!! Thanks Melinda!