Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Baby girl is 5 years old!




Hannah's birthday is on Sunday the 17 th of Jan, but we had her party today. It was really fun and she got a lot of presents. My friend Martha made Hannah's awesome Cinderella cake. Last year she made her Aurora. The year before that, we had a Belle cake. Even though we had Cinderella this year, Hannah Montana was in the mix too. I have a feeling this might be the last Princess party we have for Hannah.....but who knows? She could surprise us next year. Anyway, thanks for the all of the presents everyone, and Martha for the awesome cake!






2 comments:

dana liston said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Isn't it wild that are girl's are five. She looks so cute and happy.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Holy Cow that is a cake? I totally thought it was a doll when I first saw the picture. Hannah is such a princess!!! LOVE that girl. I can NOT believe that she is 5.