Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am sorry to say this, but I am not going to be Blogging anymore (at least for awhile.) It has been fun to blog and see other friends' blogs as well, but I don't have any time. My other problem is that I am now spending a lot more time on Facebook these days. It's much easier to post pictures there, and I can post a lot more because it's faster. Between Facebook and the blog, I have decided that I only want to do one of them, and Facebook wins for now! With having our new baby, and returning back to work, I am struggling to find the time to do all that I want to (and not spend TOO much time on the computer!) I will try and check in on your cute blogs and hopefully catch you on Facebook too. To find more updates and pictures of our family, please find us on Facebook! Until then, happy Blogging!!!

Love Kim

No comments: