Monday, March 11, 2013

Here I am again!


Okay, so here goes. I haven't blogged in a long time...actually 3 years! I've been playing on Facebook more, and have realized that I'd rather spend more time blogging and actually keeping track of a record of our family's lives. (as boring as it may be). I used to be an avid journal writer growing up, but never find the time now with my young family to do it. This blog will be the closest thing to that for now, but I think it's important. I printed a blog book last time I did this, and it's fun to be able to look back and see those day to day occurrences and pictures. I want to be able to have that for my kids. I'm still going to be on Facebook, but not as much! I was also inspired to start up my blog again, after I read the book "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nelson. She's amazing, and has an amazing blog too! If you haven't checked it out, you should! Also, please let me know if you have an updated blog, or email address. I'm keeping my blog closed for now unless you have an invite. I deleted many of my friends' old blog links, as they were also very outdated! Thanks guys....

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm so happy that you are back :) Blog books are the best.