Saturday, September 27, 2008

FUN SATURDAY

Well, today has been a fun day. (with an exception of Ian poopng in the tub this morning!) Chucky CHeese just opened here last weekend, so we took the kids for an adventure there today. It was fun, but way too croweded! It was kind of a joke, really. We still had a bunch of tokens left over that we will use on antother day when it is less crowded!!
Tonight I got to see some of my friends from when we all worked at Clarke American. We used to sit there at night in the call center, when it was slow, and sit and chat. Oh, those were the good old days!!! We had a lot of fun. (I'm bummed I didn't get any pics, but my camera was dead.) I love seeing old friends. We need to do that more often!!

2 comments:

jen said...

I love your family photo and I'm going to copy your yellow gray theme. Very cute!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Oh the days of kids pooping in the bathtub! Thankfully that stage doesn't last. I love seeing pics on your blog..I miss you!