Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prayers!

Tonight, like usual, Hannah wanted to say the family prayer before bedtime. She was mumbling and we couldn't understand what she was saying..Tom and I are both saying, "Hannah we can't hear you. Talk louder!" Then, while this is going on, Ian is climbing onto Tom's back yelling "Hi daddy, Hi daddy!" THen he came over to me and started doing the same thing. While that was going on, and Hannah is still mumbling her little prayer, Hunter starts barking! Tom and I looked over at each other and just started laughing! Oh well, at least we're trying! Hopefully the kids are getting something our of saying prayers!

3 comments:

jen said...

Hilarious. It sounds just like prayers at our house! At least we are trying, right?!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

sometimes family prayer turns into a giggle fest at our home too.

martha said...

That is so funny. I remember one time my parents were worried about the cat peeing on the rug, so that night my little sister said "please bless the cat not to pee on the rug." We all cracked up laughing.