Monday, April 6, 2009

ARGGGG, RED HAIR!!!!



Lately when I get my hair colored, I have been putting some red in it. I really like the red, but it fades fast. This time, I decided to go drastic, and have them put mainly red in my hair. I didn't want it to be quite this RED though!! After I spent a ton of money coloring it, I went home and bought color from the store, and put a Dark brown over the top of it. It is actually much better now, but still quite red. I am getting used to it now though, and am kind of liking it. This is a picture of me before I put the brown in....pretty RED huh?? Just call me carrot Top!










3 comments:

jen said...

I've had pink and purple hair before so I totally know the feeling, but I think it looks really good. btw, it was fun hanging out the other night!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Hey Quality! Love the red! Did they bleach your first to get the red to take? I wish mine were more red and not so burgundy. I might ad some dark streaks back in. How funny we both went Red at the same time without planning it.

p.s.Your kids are so stinkin cute!

dana liston said...

Fun hair Kimi. You are always brave and try new things. I stick to the same old same old! I love reading your blog (just so you know). You can keep posting things for me! It looks like you guys are having a great time.