Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Pics


If Ian poops one more time in the tub, I doubt Hannah will continue to bathe with him! (I don't blame her!)
This is Hannah with her baby "Emily." She absolutely loves this doll.
Ian his chair. He LOVES this chair and spends a lot of his time here!


Cute Ian in his carseat. (which he hates.)



Cute Hannah asleep!





My kids have been sick that past few days with pneumonia. Luckily, they are doing better today! Hooray! Here are some cute pics of them that I have taken lately!

3 comments:

jen said...

your kids are so cute! come over and play some day. julie is stopping by on friday. you should come on over.

Melinda said...

I didn't know the kids were sick. How miserable for mom and dad! I'm glad they're doing better.

John said...

As your favorite father-in-law, I command you to keep letting us know how things are going.