Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spread some Christmas Cheer




I'm so mad because tonight I went to dinner with some friends, but forgot to take my camera with me. Also, we went to the Festival of Trees last night with Tom's parents, and of course, I forgot my camera! I have kind of been a slacker at blogging lately.
Last weekend, I put my Chrismas decorations up. I have to admit that I HATE putting up the decorations....I LOVE them once they are up, but I hate doing it. Usually I am a nervous wreck, trying to keep the kids out of the boxes, and keeping them from breaking everything. Also, my house is always a HUGE mess while I am doing it too...boxes and lights everywhere....I am in such a bad mood while I am trying to decorate for CHristmas!! I am enjoying ALL of it now, though....just so you know!
Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure....

3 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

It looks GREAT! I'm excited to get a tree up...hopefully this weekend!

dana liston said...

Your house looks great. I haven't even started putting up decorations yet-I'm such a scrooge. Maybe Saturday. Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I'm sure it will be awesome.

Melinda said...

Good job with the decorating :) I totally agree with you about the mess and the hassle. I pulled all of our stuff out last Saturday and still haven't put up the tree.

I saw your comment on my blog -- yes, it was Tom. I thought it was so funny because he cares so much more about what he wears than Chris does. It was such a guy thing to do.