Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square

Last night we met my grandpa for dinner at the Garden in the Joseph Smith building, and looked at the lights on temple square. My grandpa also brought his girlfriend, Elaine, and her grand-daughter, Melanie. It was so fun and good to chat with everyone. Thanks again for dinner, grandpa! (my camera's batteries were dead, of course) I wish I could have taken some pics...I have missed some good photo opps lately. I'm still not used to taking my camera with me everywhere I go!
I was explaining to Hannah last night, the real reason for Christmas. I told her that Jesus died for us, and took away all of the bad things that we do. She then replied, "Well, Trevor put his toys in the wrong bin, and now Jesus is going to die!!". Trevor is a little boy that is in her preschool class...it was just so funny the way she said it. The kids are so excited for Christmas this year. They had stomach flu last year on Christmas, so they weren't that excited. Hopefully we won't be sick this year, esp with stomach flu!!

No comments: